To improve patient access to our services, Albury Wodonga Health now offers telehealth for the services noted in the table below.
Before your appointment
1. Make sure you have the right equipment:
- Computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone with good internet access (if you can watch a YouTube video or Face Time then you can make a video call).
- An up to date internet browser (like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge). It does not work on Internet Explorer.
- A quiet location with good lighting
- If you are on a computer (not a laptop, tablet, iPad or mobile phone) then you will need a Web camera, speakers and microphone
2. Make a test call to check your equipment.
On the day of your appointment
Start your video call 5-10 minutes before your appointment to make sure everything is working ok.
Find the service that you have an appointment with from the list below and click on "Enter Our Waiting Area".