Welcome to the Wellness Centre at the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre.
The Wellness Centre offers a tranquil place that promotes wellbeing, builds resilience and soothes the body, mind and spirit with support, empowerment and knowledge. It is for those diagnsoed with cancer, their carers, family and friends.
- Access to local cancer services and resources.
- Therapy rooms and a meeting room for our various programs.
- Relaxation garden with outdoor seating in fine weather.
- Laptops with internet access, photocopying, printing and scanning services.
- A library stocked with books and magazines.
- A range of free beanies, scarves and headwear.
- Disabled access toilet and baby changing facilities.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and a range of snacks.
- A safe space with comfortable chairs, lounges and quiet spaces.
The Wellness Centre is proudly supported by Albury Wodonga Health, the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust and our team of volunteers
The Centre is open Monday - Friday 9am to 3pm.
For up to date information follow us on Facebook WellnessCentreAWRCC
Programs range from exercise, yoga, mindfulness, art therapy, and Look Good Feel Better sessions, as well as Cancer Council and Canteen workshops with many at minimal or no cost.
The Bravehearts Wig Library operates at the Wellness Centre from 10am to 2pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and at other times by appointment.
Our Clinical Psychologist and Social Worker are available from the Centre and on line from each Tuesday to Friday, and in Wangaratta every second Thursday, please contact us to book.
You are welcome to join the number of groups hosted both at the Centre and online, contact us for more information.
We also offer subsidised access to Oncology Massage and Physiotherapy.