Over 4.8 million Australians have difficulty controlling their bladder or bowel at some time in their lives. Usually these problems can be improved or even cured. There is always something that can be done to make things more manageable.
Professional help is available from our Continence Nurse Advisors and Physiotherapists.
What service do we provide?
- Management and advice for people with bladder and bowel problems.
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Before and after surgery
- Bladder training
- Bowel programs
- Before and after childbirth
- Treatment for pelvic pain
- Treatment for prolapse
- Catheter management including intermittent self catheterisation
- Product information and advice on appropriate continence aids and appliances and access to funding schemes
- Education and consultation to community groups, carers and service providers
Self referrals are accepted. Alternatively contact your Doctor or Health professional for a referral.
All consultations are totally confidential
P: 02 6051 7400
Address / Building Location
CRC/Allied Health Service Building- 73 - 75 Vermont St Wodonga VIC 3690
Community Health, 596 Smollett Street
Hours of Service Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Other useful information:
National Continence Helpline 1800 330 066 - 8am-8pm 7 days a week