A free, confidential service which provides information and testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and blood borne viruses (BBVs) including HIV and Hepatitis C.
We welcome and prioritise:
- Men who have sex with men and other sexually and gender diverse people.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- People from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
- People who inject drugs.
- People who work in the sex industry.
- People with HIV.
- Young people up to the age of 29 who are at risk.
- Other people who may be at high risk who have been referred by their GP
Our specialist Nurses and Doctor provide STI treatment, sexuality support, vaccinations, sex worker certificates, HIV monitoring and care and access to PrEP and PEP. We promote sexual health through education and training with a dedicated Sexual health Promotion officer on site. Safe Sex supplies are available.
For more information see our 'Take Care of Your Sexual Health' brochure.