Albury Community Nursing Service provides a range of health care services in the client’s home or at the Community Health Centre.
We are qualified Registered Nurses that provide the following:
- Short term medication assistance
- Wound management and assessment
- Continence and urinary catheter care
- Post-acute care following your discharge from hospital
- Assessment and referral to other services and support groups if required
- Other treatments requested for you by your Doctor
- Support to promote your health and independence in your home
Our nursing care is tailored to meet your individual needs and promotes the health and wellbeing of people of all age groups, including those client’s supported by the Community Home Support Program.
Referrals can be via GP, other health professionals and self referral.
For more information see the Community Nursing Service Brochure.