The podiatrists at Albury Wodonga Health see people who are at risk of amputation, who have either:
- An active foot ulcer
- Charcot neuroarthropathy
- Poor blood supply to their feet (peripheral vascular disease)
- Altered sensation affecting their feet (neuropathy)
The podiatrists provide:
- An outpatient service based at the Wodonga campus.
- Satellite services operate from Tallangatta, Walwa, Corryong and Albury.
- A cross campus inpatient service on referral by nursing, medical or allied health staff.
For further information regarding caring for your feet and where to get help, please see https://diabeticfootaustralia.org/for-patients/
A referral from a doctor or health professional is desirable but not necessary. To see if you meet the eligibility criteria please contact 6051 7400.