The Accredited Practicing Dietitians at Albury Wodonga Health provide a high quality patient focused service to all inpatient and community based programs across Albury and Wodonga campuses.
Dietetic services include:
- Nutrition screening and assessment, both children and adults
- Nutritional care for inpatients, outpatients and clients in the community
- Provision of disease specific diets
- Monitoring of diets to manage various medical conditions
- Assessment and management of tube feeding (enteral nutrition)
- Coordinating the Home Enteral Nutrition (HEN) Program for patients requiring enteral nutrition support
- Education sessions to patients, parents and the wider community
- Provision of care to people in the community with chronic health conditions
- Nutritional management of people with a cancer diagnosis through Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre
The Dietitians at Albury Wodonga Health also have a close working relationship with the Food Services Department to ensure the provision of quality meals to meet special dietary requirements.
Outpatient dietetic appointments require a referral from either a doctor, health professional or a self-referral. For external hospital transfers or referrals, please click the contact us page, and use the drop down 'dietitians' option.
Costs - Fees may apply for some services. Please ask our intake service for more information.
Contact - Dietetics Manager: 0409 803 492
Useful links and resources
Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy
Better Health Channel