Mental Health Triage Service Line
Sunday, 5 July 2020 / Albury Wodonga Health
The Mental Health Triage Service Line - 1300 104 211 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with staff located in the Albury and Wangaratta regions.
On 1 July, AWH launched it's triage service to our entire Mental Health service catchment which will now include the communities of Albury, Corowa, Mulwala, Urana, Culciarn, Holbrook, Henty and surrounds.
In addition to the expansion of the service to the above-mentioned areas, other changes include:
- The current triage service provided by Murrumbidgee Local Health District and AccessLine will transition to AWH Mental Health Triage Service during July, August and September.
- This new service replaces the following three phone numbers:
- NEBMHS Triage - 1300 881 104
- NEBMHS Triage - 1300 783 347
- NSW AccessLine - 1800 800 944
- Albury, Wodonga and Wangaratta Emergency Departments will now phone the triage service when seeking a mental health assessment.