Albury Wodonga Health (AWH) is committed to the professional development of all staff and supporting the future workforce through student clinical placement and high quality learning opportunities. Our clinical education is evidenced based, learner centric and fosters high quality, person centred care.
Our strategic objectives are to:
- Ensure our workforce has the skills, knowledge and attributes to deliver evidenced based care to improve health outcomes for our patients now and into the future
- Involve all staff in the development and delivery of education, so that they have the skills, knowledge and attributes to plan, implement and evaluate an evidence based service, utilising contemporary learning modalities and research.
- Provide access to innovatie and high-quality education and learning activities.
- Ensure all education and learning is interprofessional and has been developed, delivered and evaluated in collaboration with key partners and content experts.
- Further develop our support for clinical education throughout the Ovens Murray Region and Southern NSW.
AWH provides a range of professional development and learning opportunities for both prospective and empolyeed staff, working in close collaboration with local Higher Education Providers and other health services across the Hume Region.
The Clinical Education teams assist the continued growth of nurses and midwives allied health therapies professionals throughout their career. From undergraduate through to post graduate level, we support your learning and professional growth by providing the following: