If you suspect you may have COVID-19, call the dedicated Victorian Government COVID-19 Hotline on 1800 675 398 (option 2), open 24 hours, seven days. This service also provides general COVID-19 advice and results.
The current waiting time for results has been extended because of the high demand on services. Albury Wodonga Health does not provide results, regardless of where you were tested. If you haven't received a text with your results within the timeframe specified by testing staff, please phone the Victorian Governmnent's COVID-19 Hotline on 1800 675 398.
Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only. We also ask that you do not present to the emergency departments for testing purposes.
Albury Wodonga Health COVID-19 Testing Clinic
AWH's testing clinic is located at:
Operating hours are 8am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday.
Please do not go to Albury or Wodonga Hospital Emergency Department to get tested go to the designated testing clinics.
Expect delays during times of high demand.
It is important that if you are travelling through Albury Wodonga to another destination that has a testing clinic, please help ease local pressure by being tested there.
Click here for a list of the Victorian testing clinics
Please stay in your vehicle at all times. Both sites are no smoking zones.
Prior to attending, please register your details using the QR code below, which will take you to https://testtracker.covid19.dhhs.vic.gov.au/citizen-prefill
This will make information collection faster and help reduce wait times.
You will get a unique registration number which you should give to testing staff.
- Any symptoms, please get tested.
- If you have been in a red zone, isolate and get tested immediately.
- If you have been in an orange zone, you must isolate and get tested within 72 hours. Await negative result.
- No appointment necessary for testing at either Wodonga testing clinic. Some delays may occur during busy times.
- Individuals must be over 10 years old to be tested - Central Medical Group in Beechworth Rd Wodonga is a registered testing clinic & can test children under 10.
- Please avoid visiting Albury or Wodonga Emergency Department for COVID-19 testing.
Other local testing providers:
- Dorevitch Pathology (13 39 36), Lavington Hall - Corner Urana Road and Hague Street
- Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology (1800 026 622) - KD Watson Hall, Albury Showground (entry via Fallon Street)
- Central Medical Group (02 60 672 437) - 228 Beechworth Road, Wodonga
If you require support with accessing COVID-19 testing due to disability, please call the Disability Information Helpline on 1800 643 787.
If you require assistance from a translator, please phone 1800 675 398 and press option 1.
For the current list of exposure sites in Victoria and NSW see below: