Volunteers at Albury Wodonga Health
AWH has a thriving volunteer community. We have volunteers serving in a diverse group of programs and we are always interested in hearing from members of the community who are seeking a fulfilling volunteer role.
The service and support provided by our volunteers is greatly valued by our patients their families and staff. It also benefits our volunteers, who report that they also enjoy their role. If you are interested in serving your community in a volunteer role with AWH, please contact us, we would love to hear from you!
Our Volunteer Values
Formal volunteering is an activity which takes place through not for profit organisations and is undertaken:
- to be of benefit to the community and the volunteer
- of the volunteer’s own free will and without coercion
- for no financial payment; and
- in designated volunteer positions only.
- Elaine Hill: (02) 6051 7617