The Web sites listed here have been selected because of their interest to medical practitioners and the public. All links have been visited and chosen on the basis of their content.
Listing of the sites does not constitute an endorsement of the information provided by any of the sites.
- Australian Department of Health and Ageing
- Best Care for Older People Everywhere - IC4OP: The Toolkit Minimising functional decline of older people in hospital.
- The Better Health Channel Your introduction to quality-assured, regularly reviewed, health and wellbeing information and services sponsored by the State Government of Victoria, Australia.
- The Clinicians' Health Channel The Clinicians Health Channel aims to service the needs of clinicians - doctors, nurses and allied health professionals - in Victorian public hospitals by providing high quality information relevant to Australian clinical practice.
- The Continence Foundation Of Australia This web page has been prepared to help people with bladder control problems, to understand those problems and deal effectively with them.
- Dept Of Health And Aging Information & advice on the prevention & management of bladder control & bowel problems
- Border Medical Recruitment If you're a busy medical practitioner frustrated by the daily grind of trying to balance work with family life and wanting to find space for yourself too, it's time to think about a tree-change and take up practice in Albury Wodonga.
- Cancer Albury Wodonga The Albury Wodonga Cancer Foundation Inc. welcomes patients diagnosed with cancer and their families to this web site which has been designed to provide knowledge and information about cancer in general, and also specific services and support organizations available in Albury Wodonga and surrounding communities.
- Diabetes Australia
- Hume Health - Breast Services This site has general information on breast related topics and a detailed directory of services for the Hume Region, Victoria, Australia.
- Gateway Health Gateway Health seeks to promote total health care for all individuals in the community. We believe that good health is a complete state of physical, social and emotional well being. This can be achieved by a flexible service that is accountable, consumer driven and uses a broad range of individual and community services.