How to Apply
Candidates must meet the following mandatory criteria to be eligible to apply:
- AHPRA registration prior to commencement
- Completion of the undergraduate course within the previous 12 months
- Not currently in a graduate program
- Registered with the Allocation and Placement Service
Entry to the Graduate Program is via the Victorian Graduate Nurse / Midwifery Program (GNMP) Match. You must register with the GNMP Match prior to submitting your application. To access these services, go to www.pmcv.com.au/aps. Applicants will not be considered unless they participate in this system.
Applications will be accepted via our unique online recruitment program PRESTO. Within PRESTO you can download the application along with comprehensive 'how to apply' guidelines.
The following documents are required in your online application:
- Cover letter: Maximum 1 page
- Resume: Maximum 2 pages
- 2 summative (final) clinical appraisals with Educator comments (formative appraisals are not required)
- Academic Transcript
- 2 professional referees (contact details to include phone number and email address)
Applications close 9th July and interviews will be conducted in August, 2021