Albury Wodonga Health (AWH) 2022 Mental Health Graduate Nurse Program
At AWH our patients and consumers are at the centre of everything we do.
Applications for our Mental Health Graduate Nurse Progam are NOW Open and will close 7 July 2021.
Our Mental Health Graduate Nurse Program Offers:
- A supportive, team environment
- A 12 month contract starting February 2022
- Part time employment (0.8 EFT) to allow for work life balance
- Paid study days throughout the year
- Rotations through our adult acute inpatient units
- Completion of a Post Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing (through our partnership with La Trobe University)
- Dedicated educational support from the Mental Health Graduate Programs Coordinator, Clinical Nurse Educators and broader AWH Clinical Education Team
- Structured Post Graduate Mental Health Nursing Career Pathway
- Annual leave entitlements
- Monthly individual and group clinical supervision
How to apply
Candidates must meet the following mandatory criteria to be eligible to apply;
- AHPRA registration prior to commencement
- Completion of the undergraduate course within the previous 12 months
- Not currently in a graduate program
- Registered with the Allocation and Placement Service
Entry to the mental health graduate nurse program is via the Victorian Graduate Nurse/Midwifery Program match (GNMP). You must register online for GNMP by going to: www.pmcv.com.au/aps. Applicants will not be considered unless they participate in this system.
Applications will be accepted via our unique online recruitment program PRESTO. Within PRESTO you can download the application along with comprehensive 'how to apply' guidelines.
The following documents are required in your online application:
- Cover letter: Maximum 1 page
- Resume: Maximum 2 pages
- 2 summative (final) clinical appraisals with Educator comments (formative appraisals are not required)
- Academic Transcript
- 2 professional referees (contact details to include phone number and email address)
Mental Health Graduate Nurse Program 2022 Brochure