One in five Australians have difficulty controlling their bladder or bowel at some time in their lives. Usually these problems can be managed, improved or even cured.
Our Continence Nurse Advisory services offer:
- Management and advice for bladder and bowel problems for all ages including pelvic floor rehabilitation, bladder training and bowel problems
- Treatment for pelvic pain
- Treatment for prolapse
- Catheter management including self-cathetersistion
- Product information and advice for continence aids and appliances
- Assistance with funding applications
For further information please see our brochure.
Referrals can be made via GP and other health professionals, as well as self-referral.