Welcome to Wodonga District Nursing Service
Wodonga District Nursing provides qualified nursing professionals delivering home based nursing services and support for the Wodonga community and surrounding areas of rural Victoria.
Our focus is to deliver quality, safe, person centred care, and advice and education that enables people to make their own decisions regarding their care and to assist them to be able to remain at home.
Services provided include
- Acute and chronic wound care and wound assessment and management
- Comprehensive assessment of health needs
- Diabetes education and monitoring
- Continence management
- Referrals to Allied Health Services, such as Occupational therapy, Podiatry, Physiotherapy, continence specialists, dietitians, lymphedema Physiotherapists
- Support and care of the terminally ill (in-home palliative care).
- Medication Management
The Wodonga District Nursing Team
Hours of work
We operate 7 Days per Week
Monday to Saturday (Including Public Holidays):
7.30am to 6:00pm
7.30am to 4:00pm
Contact Our Clinical Coordinator:
Ph: 02 6051 7408 Fax: 02 6051 7404
We accept referrals from:
- AWH services/wards or other Hospitals
- GP/ Medical Specialists
- Allied Health such as Podiatry Services, Continence Services
- Self/Carer /Family referral
- My Aged Care
- Home Care Packaging Agencies
- Transport Accident Commission (TAC), Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA), or WorkSafe Victoria
The Treatment Room is located at:
77 Vermont Street, Wodonga — by appointment only, ph: 02 6051 7408
This treatment room is available for our clients as an alternative to home visits.