Updated COVID-19 Screening Process at Albury Wodonga Health campuses & facilities
Tuesday, 21 July 2020 / Albury Wodonga Health
We take the health of our patients, staff and visitors at Albury Wodonga Health seriously.
In the current COVID-19 environment, when entering one of our facilities, please be aware of the below screening procedure that is necessary to keep us all safe.
Protecting our patients and staff is more important than ever. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Do not visit a relative or friend in hospital if you are feeling unwell
- Use hand sanitiser at the entrance to all AWH facilities and as you move around within our buildings.
- All visitors will be temperature tested and provided with a disposable face mask during general COVID-19 screening on entry. Please wear this mask at all times, as appropriate.
- Disposable face shields will be provided if you have a medical reason that you cannot wear a face mask.
- Check-in with reception on entering the ward and state who you are visiting.
- Maintain physical distancing in all areas, even with your relative or friend that you are visiting.
- When your visit is over, please leave the hospital. Do not wander through the hallways or spend time in public areas, including lobbies, waiting areas, cafeterias, and vending areas.