We conduct PCR tests at our Smythe St clinic only.
Rapid Antigen Tests are available from Wednesday 19 January at our Lakeside COVID-19 testing clinic.
We not not administer RAT or PCR tests through our Emergency Departments. There is high demand on EDs at the moment so do not present unless necessary.
We cannot access test results - if you have been waiting for your results for more than three days, phone the dedicated test results hotline on 1800 573 222 from Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm. Please do not phone or message the health services.
Test results are currently taking 48-72 hours to return. For State-run Victorian clinics, test results are sent to you via a text message.
Our locations are:
- PCR TESTING: Smythe St Clinic (corner of Smythe and Stanley Streets), Wodonga - Monday to Friday from 6.30am to 2pm. Walk-in*
- RA TESTS: Lakeside Clinic (Lemke Rd, Gateway Island) Wodonga - seven days a week from 6.30am to 2pm. Drive-through*.
* If you are travelling by vehicle, there is ample parking nearby.
To save you time at the testing clinic, you can register for a COVID-19 test online by completing the online form at https://testtracker.covid19.dhhs.vic.gov.au/citizen-prefill
You can also scan the QR Code below.
You will receive a unique registration code which you should show staff when you arrive at the testing site.
For Albury testing, go to https://www.mlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/our-services/covid-19-services/covid-19-testing-clinics
- Refer to AWH social media channels for updates as opening times can change.
- Stay in your vehicle at all times.
- All sites are no smoking zones.
- Children of any age can be tested at the Wodonga clinics.
- Remember, delays are to be expected in times of high demand.
- In times of adverse weather, we may have to change opening hours with little notice. This is done for the safety of our workers and community.
- Prepare yourself by packing food and water. If you are bringing children, plan ahead as delays can be lengthy during busy times.
- We understand it is inconvenient to wait. We appreciate your understanding and kindness.
- If you are travelling through to another destination, please get tested closer to home.
- If you require support with accessing COVID-19 testing due to disability, please call the Disability Information Helpline on 1800 643 787.
- If you require assistance from a translator, please phone 1800 675 398 and press option 1
- If you suspect you may have COVID-19, call the dedicated Victorian Government COVID-19 Hotline on 1800 675 398 (option 2), open 24 hours, seven days. This service also provides general COVID-19 advice and results.
- Albury Wodonga Health does not provide results, regardless of where you were tested. If you haven't received a text with your results within the timeframe specified by testing staff, please phone the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 Hotline on 1800 675 398.
- Do not present to an emergency department for testing purposes.