Registrars, HMOs, Interns and medical students gain valuable experience at Albury Wodonga Health.
Interns and HMOs
Refer to the home page section:
Intern and HMO Positions 2014
Various registrar posts are available at AWHWC which are either on rotation from Level 3 Hospitals or appointed through a recruitment process. The Registrar workforce includes:
- Accredited and Unaccredited Surgical Registrars from the Alfred Hospital
- Medical Registrars from Western Health
- Obstetric Registrar from the Royal Women's Hospital
- Paediatric Registrars
- Urological Registrar
- Anaesthetic Registrars from Melbourne Health
- GP Obstetric Registrars via the Bogong Regional Training Network
Albury Wodonga Health comprises two acute public hospital campuses, Albury Hospital and Wodonga Hospital. The Medical Administration team provides support to medical staff across the two campuses.
The hospitals are located approximately ten kilometres apart and form Australia's first cross-State public hospital.
Albury Hospital, Borella Road, Albury, NSW, 2640 Ph. (02) 6058 4444
Wodonga Hospital, Vermont Street, Wodonga, VIC, 3690 Ph. (02) 6051 7111
Director Medical Services: Dr Glenn Davies Ph. (02)60517278 E. Glenn.Davies@awh.org.au
Manager Medical Workforce:Grace DeGrazia Ph. (02)60517543 E. Grace.DeGrazia@awh.org.au
JMO Coordinator: Kerryl Hruz Ph. (02)60584510 E. Kerryl.Hruz@awh.org.au